Web Development Account Executive
OOHology is seeking an a Web Development Account Executive who can oversee and manage some of our more sophisticated website and online development projects. Ideally you should have strong client service experience combined with a technical/development background.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 2 years of previous work experience in marketing, advertising, public relations, or other related field.
• Experience managing and fostering client relationships.
• Must have a working understanding of website design process and best practices.
• Must have an overall positive attitude and demeanor.
• Serve as the liaison between the agency and the client, providing hands-on account service to multiple assigned web development accounts.
• Build, maintain, and grow strong and lasting client relationships.
• Provide thorough and thoughtful leadership to both client and internal web development team.
• Provide ongoing client support and expertise in client’s content management system upon website launch.
• Oversee project initiation, coordination, production, and management.
• Reconcile client billings against estimates and/or established scopes of work.
• Take initiative to develop expertise in clients’ businesses and industries.
• Ability to think critically and act decisively.
• Ability to translate highly technical development work in way that clients can understand and actively respond to.
• Ability to translate the client’s needs/feedback into actionable items to be executed by internal teams.
• Ability to work independently and proactively.
• Ability to positively collaborate and motivate internal teams.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Monday-Friday. This is a full-time, salaried, on-site position. Contractors will not be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.