Senior Advertising Account Executive
OOHology is seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive who can bring strategic and effective leadership to a diverse range of accounts that utilize OOH’s expertise in marketing, branding, and web development.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 5 years previous work experience in marketing, advertising, public relations, or other related field.
• Experience managing and fostering client relationships.
• Working understanding of website design process and best practices.
• Overall positive attitude and demeanor.
• Serve as the primary liaison between the agency and the client, providing hands-on account service to multiple assigned accounts.
• Build, maintain, and grow strong and lasting client relationships.
• Provide thorough, thoughtful, and strategic direction and leadership to both client and internal teams.
• Spearhead the development and presentation of comprehensive marketing plans, project proposals, creative briefs, and strategic recommendations.
• Oversee project initiation, coordination, production, and management.
• Reconcile client billings against estimates and/or established retainers.
• Identify and foster opportunities to expand service to existing clients.
• Take initiative to develop expertise in clients’ businesses and industries.
• Ability to think critically and act decisively.
• Ability to work independently and proactively.
• Ability to positively collaborate and motivate internal teams.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Monday-Friday. This is a full-time, salaried, on-site position. Contractors will not be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.